2 bedroom flat for saleVesta Court, City Walk, SE1
- Third Floor of this modern development
- Adjacent to the vibrant Bermondsey Street
- Balcony with views of The Shard and city skylines
- Parking spaces may be available to rent or purchase separately
- Close to London Bridge station
The apartment of almost 820 square feet is situated on the third floor, with the living area and balcony overlooking the courtyard of adjacent Leathermarket Court. The interior has generous living space with excellent natural light, and also includes two double bedrooms, one of which has en suite shower room, and a further bathroom.
The development has an underground garage in which parking spaces may be available to rent or purchase separately.
Vesta Court forms part of the City Walk development, located close to the heart of stylish and vibrant Bermondsey Street, with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants. The open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery.
Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and is home to the Short Wave independent cinema.
The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. Nearby London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus overground trains including services to Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Brighton, Bedford, Kent and East Sussex. There is also a River Bus service available from London Bridge City Pier.
999 Lease from 2002.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Cobb, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.