3 bedroom terraced house for saleForest Road, DUDLEY
Sold STC £95,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Central Heating and Double glazed Where Specified
- Family Lounge
- Good Sized Practical Kitchen
- Large Rear Garden Backing On To Dudley Castle Grounds
- Ideal Location For Local Schools
- Within Proximity To Transport Links And Amenities
- An Ideal Family Home
A spacious three bedroom family home, this property boasts a spacious lounge with kitchen to the rear leading to a good sized family garden. The property has a downstairs family bathroom, recently renovated upstairs w.c. and three good sized bedrooms. Call Now To Book Your Viewing
A spacious three bedroom family home, this property boasts a spacious lounge with kitchen to the rear leading to a good sized family garden. The property has a downstairs family bathroom, recently renovated upstairs w.c. and three good sized bedrooms. The location of the property is ideal, within proximity to Dudley town centre local transport links and amenities. Simply a must see house
Front Of Property
Block paved driveway leading to property entrance
Multi lock double glazed front door to entrance hall, with double glazed front facing window, stairs to first floor and under stairs storage cupboard with central heating boiler
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 2" max ( 4.01m x 3.71m max )
Good sized family lounge with front facing double glazed window gas fire and fire place with ceiling light
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units, with tiled flooring central heating radiator and double glazed rear facing window
Downstairs partially tiled bathroom with P shaped bath, overhead shower and glass screen, low level flush w.c, wash basin, central heating radiator and double glazed window
Coal shed outbuilding with fitted electrical points
Upstairs w.c. accessed from the landing with w.c, wash basin, airing cupboard and double glazed window
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 12' 3" ( 2.72m x 3.73m )
Double bedroom to the front of the property with double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 2" max ( 3.73m x 3.40m max )
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with central heating radiator and double glazed window
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.77m max x 2.08m max )
Bedroom to the rear of the property with double glazed window and central heating radiator
Rear Of The Property
Large family garden that overlooks local countryside and woodland with patio area leading to lawn and out building
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41831712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.