3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChilworth Gardens, SUTTON, Surrey
- * Semi detached house
- * Three bedrooms
- * 25ft Lounge/diner
- * Modern fitted kitchen
- * Cloakroom & utility room
- * Off street parking & garage/study
- * Front & rear gardens
- * Convenient location
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
IDEAL FAMILY HOME - Choices are pleased to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE situated in a convenient location for transport links including Sutton Common, West Sutton and Sutton train stations, local schools, shops and amenities. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, sun room, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits include: Off street parking, front and rear gardens and a garage which is currently set up as a study but can easily be converted back. This property is waiting for you to make it your perfect family home so call Choices NOW and arrange your appointment to view. You won't be disappointed. EPC Rating E.
* Semi detached house
* Three bedrooms
* 25ft Lounge/diner
* Modern fitted kitchen
* Cloakroom & utility room
* Off street parking & garage/study
* Front & rear gardens
* Convenient location
* An internal viewing is highly recommended
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41832363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6750136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.