2 bedroom apartment for saleK1, 2 Surman Street, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1
- Iconic Building In the Centre of the City Centre
- Ideal Investment or First Time Purchase
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite To The Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Double Glazed
- Lift To All Floors
- Secure Gated Access To Allocated Parking
- Investment Yield: You could achieve a rental yield of 5%
An iconic contemporary first floor apartment in a prime location situated within walking distance to the City Centre. This stylish property offers wonderful open plan living with a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, bathroom, two double bedrooms with en suite to the master. This property offers generous rental potential and is suited to the investor or a first time buyer with no onward chain. Further benefits include lift to all floors, double glazing and secure gated access with allocated parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41832948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC150018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.