2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHornby Road, PR3
- Newly renovated and modern specification throughout.
- Two double bedrooms and located in a quiet cul de sac.
- Front and rear gardens with lovely views to the rear.
- Driveway allowing off road parking.
- Bespoke Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Close to all local amenities.
Go Estate Agency are proud to offer this two bedroom semi-detached property in the popular town of Longridge situated down a quite cul de sac. This house was formally a three bedroom property and could easily be reverted back to its original format if required. Both the bedrooms are double in size and the property benefits from lovely views to the rear.
* Newly renovated and modern specification throughout.
* Bespoke Kitchen and Bathroom.
* Two double bedrooms and located in a quiet cul de sac.
* Front and rear gardens with lovely views to the rear.
* Driveway allowing off road parking.
* Gas central heating and double glazing.
* Close to all local amenities.
Entrance Porch - a PVCu outer door leads you into the entrance porch with a wooden inner door taking you into the Lounge, tiled flooring, one double glazed window.
Lounge (front) 13'5'' x 11'8'' (4.1m x 3.6m)
Double glazed bay window overlooking the front garden, one radiator, under stairs storage area and staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen/Dining Room (rear) 18'7'' x 13'5'' (5.7m x 4.1m) - maximum dimensions
Modern fitted Kitchen with wall and base fitted units including an island breakfast bar unit with complementary work surfaces, plumbing for washer, tiled flooring and part tiled walls, double electric oven, five ring gas hob with extractor fan, spot lighting, one radiator, one double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, stainless steel sink unit, and a PVCu door leading to the rear garden.
Utility Area (off Kitchen) spot lighting.
Landing - Two double glazed windows, one radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 (rear) 13'8'' x 11'5'' (4.2m x 3.5m) - maximum dimensions
Double glazed window with stunning views over Longridge and beyond, one radiator.
Bedroom 2 (front) 11'5'' x 9'5'' (3.5m x 2.9m)
Double glazed window overlooking the front garden, one radiator and Micromark ceiling lights.
Family Bathroom 11'2'' x 5'6'' (3.4m x 1.7m) - maximum dimensions
Modern fitted bathroom finished to a high specification comprising of a three piece suite incorporating a bath with overhead shower, WC, wash basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, one double glazed window and a chrome heated towel rail.
Well-presented front garden comprising of graveled area incorporating several plants and shrubs with wooden fence surround. There is a driveway allowing off the road parking and side access to the rear aspect. To the rear of the property there is a decked area and steps which lead down to a grassed area with access into the rear outbuilding.
Rear outbuilding 10'2'' x 6'6'' (3.1m x 2m) Ideal for storage.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22pr33re. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.