3 bedroom apartment for saleArkwright Mill, Cressbrook, Buxton
- Grade II Listed three bedroom apartment
- Close to the historic market town of Bakewell
- Including a covered parking space
- Plus additional parking space to rear
- Ideally suited as a main residence or second home
A spacious Grade II Listed ground floor three bedroom apartment set within the magnificent converted mill at Cressbrook, adjoining the River Wye and surrounded by picturesque scenery in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Overlooking the communal grounds and landscaped gardens.
A spacious Grade II Listed ground floor three bedroom apartment set within the magnificent converted mill at Cressbrook, adjoining the River Wye and surrounded by picturesque scenery in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Overlooking the communal grounds and landscaped gardens, close to Ashford In The Water and the historic market town of Bakewell. Within highly regarded school catchment. Including a covered parking space and additional parking space. Enjoying a peaceful location, the property is ideally suited as a main residence or second home. The beautifully presented accommodation comprises communal entrance hall with security intercom, entrance hall with storage cupboards, inner hallway, cloakroom/WC, family bathroom with shower and roll edge bath, dining kitchen, sitting room and three bedrooms with generous storage. A viewing is essential to appreciate this well appointed residence in an idyllic location.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security intercom, stone flagged floor and staircase ascending to the first floor.
An L-shaped entrance hall with front and side aspect multi pane windows with deep stone sills, built in utility cupboard providing space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Built in meter cupboard and wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
With rear aspect multi pane window with deep stone sill, arched ceiling and stone flagged floor.
A generous hall with full length built in linen cupboard, full length storage cupboard housing the water tank and a wall mounted storage heater. Doors open into:
Dining Kitchen 22' 10" x 10' ( 6.96m x 3.05m )
A well proportioned dual aspect fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with stainless steel inset sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback, electric cooker and hob with overhead extractor canopy. Space for larder fridge freezer and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor and under plinth lighting. Side aspect double glazed sash window with deep sill.
Within the dining area there is ample space for a table and chair. There is a further rear aspect double glazed sash window overlooking the river and surrounding hillside. Wall mounted storage heater. Glazed panel French doors open into:
Sitting Room 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
A generously proportioned room with two double glazed sash windows, television point and wall mounted storage heater.
With a white suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully ceramic tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
A luxurious bathroom suite in white comprising freestanding bath with claw and ball feet, shower enclosure with glazed screen and overhead thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully ceramic tiled walls with decorative border tile, extractor fan and wall mounted chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and side aspect double glazed sash window.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.94m )
A double bedroom with full length built in wardrobes providing hanging rail space and shelving. Two rear aspect double glazed sash windows and wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
A double bedroom with full length built in wardrobes with hanging rail space and shelving. Two side aspect double glazed sash windows and storage heater.
Exterior And Gardens
To the outside of the property are beautiful landscaped communal gardens with far reaching views through the valley towards Monsal Head. There is also a spacious communal games room.
The property benefits from a secure undercroft parking space and an additional parking space to the rear of the Mill.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41836452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.