6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradstock Road, BIRMINGHAM
- Fantastic Family Accommodation
- Six Bedrooms, Master with En Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen and Dining Area
- Driveway to Front Providing Off Road Parking
This Property has everything you could possibly need in a family home. Boosting 6 Bedrooms, Beautifully presented throughout and having a benefit of en suite to the master bedroom.
This Property has everything you could possibly need in a family home. Boosting 6 Bedrooms, Beautifully presented throughout and having a benefit of en suite to the master bedroom. Comprising Reception hallway, Downstairs WC, Through Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Dining Area, Utility Room, Conservatory, 1 bedroom to the Ground Floor. Upstairs, 4 Bedrooms to the First Floor, and a further bedroom to the second floor, Driveway to the Front, Garage and Workshop.
Stairs to first floor, central heating radiator and door to bedroom one.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin with complimentary tiling. .
Bedroom Four ( Ground Floor) 6' 1" x 13' ( 1.85m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Lounge 10' 10" x 16' 9" into bay ( 3.30m x 5.11m into bay )
Front facing double glazed bay window, wall light points, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and double doors to dining area.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, central heating radiator and open access to kitchen.
Kitchen Area 14' x 10' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit, range oven and hob, built in dishwasher and freezer. Tiling to splash prone areas, double glazed window and open access to utility room.
Utility Room 5' x 7' 4" ( 1.52m x 2.24m )
A range of wall/ base units with work surfaces over and double glazed window.
With double glazed doors to rear garden.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.33m )
With French doors to rear garden and Vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and doors to all first floor accommodation.
Mster Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and door to en suite.
Shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two ( Second Floor) 12' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.89m )
Restricted head height (sloping ceilings). Double glazed sky light window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and staircase to bedroom two.
Bedroom Five 10' 4" x 5' 11" ( 3.15m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Six 7' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.18m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Sunken Jacuzzi spa bath, walk-in shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin and bidet. Part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and double glazed obscure window.
Paved patio area, centre pathway with lawn to either side, boundaries to sides and driveway to the rear giving access to the garage/ workshop to rear.
Garage 16' x 10' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.07m )
Up and over doors and light/ power.
Positioned at the rear of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41836455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.