2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrinkley Crescent, Colchester
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
- Utility Area
Un overlooked to the rear, two bedroom spacious semi detached bungalow with off-road parking positioned in Parsons Heath, offering large living room and entrance hall, situated conveniently close to the A12 and St John's parade of shops, Gilberd and Parsons Heath schools and good public transport.
Double glazed door to front, door to:
Entrance Hall 13' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.24m x 4.01m )
L shaped, two loft accesses, two radiators, airing cupboard.
Lounge 20' 7" red 17ft 2 x 14' 8" ( 6.27m red 17ft 2 x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed patio door on the inside of the lounge leading double glazed patio door on the outside, radiator, feature tiled fire place with tiled hearth and gas point, coved and textured ceiling, door to rear porch.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall/base units, stainless steel sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, double electric oven, inset four ring gas hob, plumbing for dish washer, central heating boiler, radiator.
Third Reception Room 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Currently used as a utility room. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Double glazed window side aspect, disabled walk in bath/shower. wash hand basin, wc, part tiled, radiator.
Driveway, access to property, off road parking for 2 cars.
Low maintenance garden, decking area, patio area, display trellis, side access, greenhouse to remain, 2 sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41836500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.