1 bedroom terraced house for saleRecreation Terrace, Holbeck, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
Sold STC £48,950
- One Bedroomed Back- to Back Terrace
- Tenanted till October 2016 for £350pcm
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Double Glazed and Central Heated
- Handy Cellar
- Close to Local Amenities, Leeds City Centre and Motorway Links
This one bedroomed back-to-back terrace would be great for investment purposes as it is already let at £350pcm until October 2016. It is double glazed and central heated and is also neutrally decorated throughout. The property has a handy cellar and a lovely three piece bathroom suite. Close to local amenities with easy access to Leeds City Centre and Motorway Network Links. Do not miss out on this great opportunity. Call now to arrange a viewing!!!
3.12m x 1.65m
Range of base and wall mounted units and cupboards. Gas cooker point. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Part tiled walls with double glazed window to front.
Plumbed for washer.
4.0m x 3.3m
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite with panelled bath and shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with low level W.C. Fully tiled walls with double glazed window to front and radiator.
4.06m x 3.76m
Part glazed entrance door and double glazed window to front. Stairs to first floor and coved ceiling. Radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41838906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.