3 bedroom detached house for saleStonebridge Drive, Frome
- Three Bedrooms
- WELL PRESENTED
- Modern Kitchen
- Garage & Parking
- BATH SIDE OF TOWN
Extremely well presented throughout we are pleased to offer this three bedroom detached home located on the enviable Bath side of town. Benefitting from a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances as well as garage and parking, this home has to be seen to be truly appreciated!
*** WELL PRESENTED ***
Front aspect double glazed door. Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Study 7' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.39m x 3.00m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Living Room 15' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.97m )
Radiators. Double glazed patio doors into conservatory.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.25m )
Front aspect windows. A range of wall and base units. Worksurfaces over with an inset one and a half bowl stainless sink and drainer. Double oven with electric hob. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Radiator. Larder cupboard. Tiled flooring and splashbacks. Space for table and chairs.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 15' 11" ( 3.23m x 4.85m )
UPVC Construction. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Doors to.
Bedroom One 10' x 12' 2" Max ( 3.05m x 3.71m Max )
Rear aspect window. Built in wardrobes as well as airing cupboard and storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.05m x 3.45m into recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Heated towel radiator. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin. Shaver point. Low level WC. Partially tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn with access to the garage. There is also a decked area.
Garage & Parking
There is a single garage with a hard standing off road parking space in front of it located close to the rear garden. There is a door leading from the garage into the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41839794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.