5 bedroom detached house for saleTadpole Garden Village, Blunsdon, Swindon
- PART EXCHANGE
- Detached Executive Home Backing onto green space
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Dressing Room
- Lounge, Dining room, cloakroom
- Family Kitchen, Utility and Double Garage
The Tunbidge is a substantial detached executive home measuring over 2200 sq ft and offers an abundance of high quality and high specification accommodation which includes 5 Bedrooms, dressing room, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen/family room, dining room, cloakroom and utility room. Double Garage
Tadpole Garden Village is a beautiful and stunning new development surrounded by open countryside with an abundance of green open space including the new Tadpole Common, Town Gardens, Allotments, Lakes and a planned community pub, community centre and children' play areas.
This exciting and innovative development will become a distinct community of nearly 1700 homes. 'The Tunbridge' with it’s large kitchen/family room with a set of French doors into the garden, is ideal for entertaining The fully fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers, includes Bosch appliances including integrated eye level electric double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and gas hob on a peninsular unit with chimney cooker hood. From the kitchen there is access into the separate utility room with plumbing and electric for a washing machine. The generous living room is triplel aspect and also boasts french doors leading to the garden. For a more formal occasion there is a separate dining room, but day to day dining could be in the kitchen/family room. The spacious landing leads to five well appointed bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom comes complete with en-suite and dressing area including fitted wardrobe. There is also an en-suite to the second bedroom, whilst a family bathroom services the remaining two bedrooms. Externally the Tunbridge plots benefit from a double garage, ample driveway parking and the southerly facing gardens backs onto the Tadpole Common
Triple Aspect Lounge
Kitchen/ Family Room
Bedroom 2 With Ensuite
Double Garage & Drive
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.