3 bedroom detached house for saleAlwyn Road, Maidenhead
- MATURE RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- FEATURE REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
In a mature residential road in the popular Courthouse area, a detached family house with later ground floor extension and offering superb mature family accommodation featuring a most mature garden to the rear. Excellent potential for extension subject to planning permission.
In a mature residential road in the popular Courthouse area, a detached family house with later ground floor extension and offering superb mature family accommodation featuring a most mature garden to the rear. Excellent potential for extension subject to planning permission. Local schools and shops in the area and Maidenhead town centre is a short walk with local shops and mainline railway station. Excellent access to the M4 at Junction 8 at Maidenhead West. An inspection of this fine family house is recommended.
Tiled flooring, archway, replacement double glazed entrance door to:
Wood stripped flooring, radiator, understairs strorage cupboard, staircase leading to the first floor.
Cloak / Utility Room
Low level w.c., tiled walls, tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window, extractor.
Lounge / Dining Room 27' x 10' 10" ( 8.23m x 3.30m )
An attractive through room, formally two rooms, double glazed windows with front aspect, two double radiators, wood stripped flooring, brick fireplace with fitted gas fire, central archway, door to:
Conservatory / Dining Room 16' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.02m )
A most attractive addition to the house overlooking the rear garden, with tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed windows and door, glazed door to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 1" x 7' extending to 10' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.13m extending to 3.07m )
An extended room overlooking the rear garden with access to dining room, well fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with Belfast sink, mixer tap, range of cupboards and drawers, built-in dishwasher, adjoining larder cupboard, cupboard housing Potterton gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, worktop/breakfast bar with fitted dresser with glazed doors, further range of working surfaces with built-in five ring gas hob, adjoining unit housing Neff oven and microwave with storage above and beneath, stainless steel hood with built-in extractor, recess for fridgefreezer, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Part frosted double glazed window with side aspect, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelving.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
This rooms enjoys a rear aspect with views over the garden, double radiator, double glazed window, range of built-in wardrobes across two walls with comprehensive storage and hanging space, picture rail, corner shower cubicle with shower fitment and vinyl surround.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
An attractive room with front aspect, double glazed window, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window with side aspect. This room can alternatively be used as a study. Loft access.
White suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, bath with shower screen and fitted shower fitment, tiled surround, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, frosted double glazed window.
Brick wall to the front boundary, block paved front garden and matching driveway leading to garage with ample space for a number of vehicles, outside tap.
Concrete garage of single size with adjoining timber garden store and barbeque.
A feature of the property having been well maintained, with block paved patio at the back of the house, with lawn and trellis leading to main the garden which is given over to lawn with central fish pond, mature cover to the bounderies, central flower border and path leading to rear sitting area with large decked sitting area with adjoining summerhouse, well stocked flower border to the rear boundary. The property offers excellent potential at the rear of the house for extension subject to planning permission.
From Maidnehead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading proceeding up Castle Hill. At the top of the hill turn right at the mini roundabout into St Marks Road. Follow the road past the hospital on the right hand side and turn right into Highfield Road. On reaching the t-junction with Alwyn Road the property will be found immediately ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41841801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.