Cafe for saleHigh Street, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3
2,050 sq. ft. | £110,000
- Business for sale
- 2,050 sq ft (190 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A3 Restaurants and Cafes and A4 Drinking Establishments
- Premium £110,000
- A1 & A3 with Alcohol License which is granted to a named individual & B1 Offices & Workshop Businesses
- Rental £36,500 per annum
- Size Approximately 2050 sq ft
- 8am -11.30pm Monday - Thursday - 8am - 2am Friday - Saturday & Sunday 11 - 12am
- Owner managed with 2 full time staff & 1 weekend staff
- Full repairing & insurance 15 years with 11 years remaining with next rent review in 2018
- Current turnover in excess of £442,000 per annum appoximately
LOCATION: The premises are prominently located on popular busy Hounslow High Street opposite Hounslow Bus Garage and walking distance to Hounslow East Tube Station. Hounslow High Street established choice of restaurants, eateries and fast food. This cafe provides a relaxing meeting point before and after out and well as a destination in its own right.
DESCRIPTION: Arranged over two floors the premise totals an approximately 2050 sq ft and an additional roof terrace. The ground floor comprises of a large deli counter, ample seating a kitchen to the rear and allocated parking for 2 cars
USES: A1 & A3 with Alcohol License which is granted to a named individual & B1 Offices & Workshop Businesses
PREMIUM: £110,000 Guide price for the benefit of the lease, fixtures, fittings and goodwill.
RENTAL: £36,500 per annum
TERMS: Full repairing & insurance 15 years with 11 years remaining with next rent review in 2018
BUSINESS RATES: We have been advised by the client that the current rates payable are £16,272 per year However, all interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with Borough of Hounslow Council
SIZE: Approximately 2050 sq ft
OPENING HOURS: 8am -11.30pm Monday - Thursday - 8am - 2am Friday - Saturday & Sunday 11 - 12am
STAFF: Owner managed with 2 full time staff & 1 weekend staff
TURNOVER: Current turnover in excess of £442,000 per annum appoximately
ACCOUNTS: Available on request
LEGAL COST: Each party is to bear their own legal cost but incoming party to pay for freeholders costs
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Hounslow
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Energy Performance Asset Rating is 170- G Rating. A copy of this property's energy performance certificate is available on request.
SERVICE CHARGE: £880 per quarter
REFERNCE CHARGE: London Properties charges a fee of £200 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the Landlord
HOLDING DEPOSIT: A holding deposit will be required to secure the property; the deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the London Properties client account
FIXTURE & FITTINGS: Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition
AGENT NOTE: London Properties for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to London Properties.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT
VIEWINGS: Through London Properties by appointment only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference highsthounslow. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Properties, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.