5 bedroom detached house for saleLeek, Staffordshire
- 3 spacious reception rooms, cloakroom and cellar
- Kitchen/breakfast room, pantry, utility room/second kitchen
- 5 double bedrooms, family bathroom, shower room
- Gardens and grounds with garden store and outside WC
- Part walled paddock, in all about 1.4 acres
- Charming village location with views over the Manifold Valley
- School and doctor's surgery in neighbouring Waterhouses
- Other schooling available in Ashbourne and Leek
- Only 34 miles from Manchester airport
A splendid and substantial Grade II Listed former rectory of 3691 sq ft in an elevated position with outstanding views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41845299.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.