3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Road, Lotts Bridge, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow in immaculate condition
- Good sized plot in excess of 0.25 acres (sts)
- 3 bedrooms
- Ample off road parking plus impressive summer house
SIMPLY STUNNING! Move straight into this impressive bungalow which has been maintained to a very high standard. The bungalow has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom and a spacious conservatory. The property sits centrally on a beautiful plot in excess of 0.25 acres (sts).
SIMPLY STUNNING! Move straight into this impressive bungalow which has been maintained to a very high standard. There are three good sized bedrooms, with bedrooms one and two benefiting from having fitted wardrobes. There is a well presented lounge with a large window to the front creating plenty of light. This room has an archway leading into a separate dining room which includes a large storage cupboard. There is a lovely fitted kitchen that leads into a spacious conservatory and a bathroom with a three piece suite completes the accommodation.
The bungalow sits centrally on a beautiful plot in excess of 0.25 acres. There is a gated entrance that opens up to an ample off road parking area. The garden is not overlooked and is mainly laid to lawn and boasts an impressive summer house with decking, a second decking/seating area and a timber shed. Viewing is highly recommended for this bungalow!
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
Dining Room 16' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.03m x 2.87m )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Conservatory 17' 3" x 11' 8" ( 5.26m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 11" including fitted wardrobes ( 3.66m x 3.63m including fitted wardrobes )
Bathroom 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.31m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the village of Outwell and take note of Bloom & Wake's garage on your left hand side. At the mini roundabout turn right into Isle Road and continue to the village of Upwell. Turn left into New Road signposted Welney & Littleport. Continue through to the village of Three Holes where the property can be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41846994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.