Land for saleLynn Road, Wisbech
- Individual building plot
- Outskirts of Wisbech
- Outline planning permission for a 2 storey dwelling
- 75 ft (22.9m) frontage
BUILD YOUR OWN! The property comprises an individual building plot with Outline Planning Permission for the erection of a two storey dwelling.
Frontage to Lynn Road 75' (22.87m)
Depth excluding drain to front
Southern boundary 83' (25.30m)
Northern boundary 111' (33.84m)
The area of dyke to the frontage is included in the sale, the depth of the plot is thus deeper than the measurements shown.
Mains water, electricity and gas are available in Lynn Road. A private drainage system will be required.
On the 15 April 2016, the Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk granted Outline Planning Permission for a 2 storey dwelling on the plot.
From the roadside, for access onto the plot itself, contact the agent as above.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken and Port Area. Continue along the road out of Wisbech. On the outskirts of the town, after the entrance to Wisbech Town Football Club on the left hand side, see our for sale board for the plot (situated to the south of Bronte House).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.