4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCraven Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000
- Three Bedroomed
- Fully Modernised Throughout
- Extended To The Rear
- Downstairs WC
- Allocated Car Park
This property comes in the ideal location of the Bobbers Mill area ideal for any young family looking for a large family home with in a reasonable price range and is an opportunity not to be missed, viewing highly advised.
Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000. This property comes in the ideal location of the Bobbers Mill area, close to local shops and local bus and tram links into the city centre, ideal for any young family looking for a large family home with in a reasonable price range and is an opportunity not to be missed, viewing highly advised.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard that houses central heating boiler with wall mounted radiator. Door off hall way leading to downstairs WC.
Downstairs WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and double glazed obscured window to front.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 18' 3" ( 2.79m x 5.56m )
Leads through to the kitchen, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 13' 5" ( 2.92m x 4.09m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed windows to rear, door leading out to garden, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob, electric cooker point and cooker hood, washing machine and space for fridge and freezer and wall mounted radiator.
Third Reception/fourth Bedroom 9' 8" x 14' 2" ( 2.95m x 4.32m )
Ground floor, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator,
Double glazed window to the front and additional storage, stairs from the hallway to the landing.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 12' 6" ( 2.79m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 10' 10" Max ( 4.78m x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to front, heated towel rail, bath and mixer taps, shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
Rear garden which is a lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41848941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.