3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdinburgh Drive, Kirton, Boston
Sold STC £134,950
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- WELL SERVED VILLAGE LOCATION
This substantial Semi Detached House is situated in the popular and well served village of Kirton. The property benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. There is also a driveway which provides off road parking and gardens to the front and rear.
SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE IN VILLAGE LOCATION WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDENS.
With front entrance door with window, leading into the: -
With stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted electric heater, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 2" into recess excl Bay window ( 4.32m x 3.40m into recess excl Bay window )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, TV aerial point, electric fire with fitted hearth and display surround and housing for TV, wiring for satellite TV.
Kitchen Diner 21' 1" maximum into recess x 10' 3" maximum incl chimney beast ( 6.43m maximum into recess x 3.12m maximum incl chimney beast )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated oven, 4 ring hob with fume extractor above, 2 windows to rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, built-in recess shelving and base level storage, electric fire with tiled hearth and display surround, walk-in pantry with shelving within.
Side Entrance Lobby
With partially obscure glazed door with matching side panel, obscure glazed door to rear garden, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted lighting.
Served by power and lighting.
Ground Floor W.C.
With high cistern WC, obscure glazed window, light point.
Store Room 9' 2" maximum x 10' 4" maximum ( 2.79m maximum x 3.15m maximum )
Served by power and lighting, with window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, window to side aspect, ceiling light point, coved cornice, access to roof space, wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" maximum into recess x 11' 9" ( 3.89m maximum into recess x 3.58m )
With window, electric heater, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" maximum into recess x 14' 3" ( 3.12m maximum into recess x 4.34m )
With window, electric heater, coved cornice, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder within.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 8' 11" maximum into recess ( 2.49m x 2.72m maximum into recess )
With 2 windows, electric heater, coved cornice, light point, over stairs storage cupboard with shelving within.
With pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with wall mounted shower above, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point, electric heater.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway which provides off road parking. There is a generous lawned front garden with flower and shrub borders. Low level privet hedge to front boundary.
The good sized rear garden is initially laid to a shaped lawned area. The remainder of the garden extends to the rear and is used by the current vendor as a vegetable plot. The garden is enclosed to the majority by a mixture of fencing and hedging. Served by external light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41849592.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.