4 bedroom detached house for saleGreensforge Drive, Ingleby Barwick
- An Impressive Double Fronted Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Enjoying a Generous Corner Position Within This Popular Development
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Electric Fire & Separate Family Room/Study
- Extensive Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Fitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Master Having Fitted Wardrobes & an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite & Having a Shower Over the Bath
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Nicely Presented Gardens, Rear Driveway & Single Garage
- Sensibly Priced for an Early Sale & Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
An Impressive Double Fronted Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence, Enjoying a Generous Corner Position Within This Popular Development.
1.88m x 1.57m
1.6m x 0.94m
3.58m x 3.5m
(13' reducing to 11'9 x 11'6)
1.65m x 1.17m
3.5m x 2.6m
3.02m x 2.74m
6.2m x 2.87m
2.51m x 2.36m
2.51m x 1.96m
Gardens and Garage
The property occupies a generous corner plot with a low maintenance front garden, mainly gravelled with paved paths. A rear driveway provides useful off street parking and continues onto the single garage with up and over door, power points and lighting. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and paved patio area.
4.3m x 3.23m
3.3m x 3.02m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41852976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.