4 bedroom detached house for saleCrescent Road, Heybridge, Maldon
Sold STC £399,750
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED from £410,000 - £399,750
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- No Onward Chain
Situated in one of Heybridge's MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS, offering convenient access to LOCAL SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS as well as into Maldon itself, is this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached residence boasting OVER 1600 SQUARE FT of accommodation.
Crescent Road is situated off Holloway Road on the desirable West side of Heybridge, affording convenient access to nearby Tesco Superstore as well as a wealth of other amenities, including being within a short drive of Maldon's historic high street, with it's many shops and restaurants, and renowned Promenade Park. Having been substantially extended and improved by the current owners, this attractive detached residence now boasts over 1600 sq ft of accommodation arranged over two floors, including four well proportioned bedrooms, with ensuite to the master, three reception rooms and a spacious conservatory opening onto the attractive rear garden. This immaculate home is offered with the benefit of no onward chain, so call our team today to arrange a viewing!
Part Glazed Door To:-
Circular windows to sides, glazed door to:-
Stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard under. Radiator, doors to:-
Study 16' 9" x 7' 10" ( 5.11m x 2.39m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front and rear, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC windows to side, modern white four piece suite comprising panel bath, corner shower cubicle housing multi head shower, low level WC and vanity sink. Radiator.
Lounge 25' 1" x 9' 8" plus recess ( 7.65m x 2.95m plus recess )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front plus further double glazed UPVC window to side. Contemporary style centrepiece electric fire, radiators, sliding doors to:-
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' 7" plus recess ( 3.43m x 2.62m plus recess )
Double glazed UPVC French doors with flag windows to rear opening onto the conservatory, radiator, breakfast bar adjoining the kitchen, open to:-
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, stylish modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in work surfaces with glass splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in oven with electric hob and extractor over, integrated fridge and slimline dishwasher, door to:-
Double glazed UPVC window to side, fitted cupboards, skylight window, door to front accessing side passage, radiator, door to:-
Double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear plus door to garden. Sink and drainer set in worktops with storage under and space for appliances, radiator, door to:-
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level WC and corner basin.
Conservatory 16' 5" x 8' 4" ( 5.00m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate sloped roof and French doors opening onto the garden.
Double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear, fitted cupboards including airing cupboard with sliding doors, radiator, doors to:-
Bedroom One 16' x 11' 4" max ( 4.88m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed UPVC windows to rear overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, radiators, door to:-
White suite comprising shower cubicle housing Aqualisa shower, low level WC and wall mounted basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' max x 9' 7" ( 3.35m max x 2.92m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 7' 11" max ( 3.48m x 2.41m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, white suite comprising low level WC and vanity sink, radiator.
Retained by low brick wall with iron gates. Gated side access to:-
Enclosed by panel fence, predominantly laid to lawn with patio seating area abutting the property and attractive flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41861712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.