5 bedroom detached house for saleGoldhanger Road, Heybridge, Maldon
Sold STC £438,750
- REDUCED FROM £450,000 TO £438,750
- Three Reception Rooms
- Luxury Ensuite to Master
- Balcony Overlooking 150 ft Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
Occupying an ENVIABLE POSITION with pleasant outlooks and BALCONY overlooking the REAR GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 150FT is this impressively proportioned five bedroom detached residence, boasting OVER 1800 SQUARE FEET of modern accommodation on the OUTSKIRTS OF HEYBRIDGE.
Goldhanger Road is situated North East of Maldon, on the route out to Goldhanger and offering convenient access to Heybridge Basin, with it's picturesque walks along the sea wall and Blackwater navigation. This deceptively spacious property, which sits back from the road and enjoys a generous 150 ft rear garden, has been signifincantly extended and improved, and now represents an ideal family home, with 1800 square feet of accommodation including five well proportioned bedrooms, and a master bedroom with luxury ensuite facilities. A large family/dining room opens onto the sizeable garden, and to the front there is ample off road parking. To view this substantial property please contact us in branch today.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Double glazed UPVC windows to sides, part glazed door to :-
Stairs rising to first floor, open to lounge, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to side, modern white suite comprising low level WC and pedestal basin, electric heater.
Study 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Lounge 23' x 14' 7" max ( 7.01m x 4.45m max )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front, radiators, doors to :-
Utility Room 10' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.21m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, sink set in roll top surfaces with range of cupboards and space for appliances.
Dining / Family Room 25' 1" x 10' 11" ( 7.65m x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear opening onto the garden. Radiator, open to :-
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 8' 10" ( 2.97m max x 2.69m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising double butler sink set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in double oven, gas hob and extractor over. Integrated fridge, space for dishwasher.
Velux skylight windows. Range of fitted cupboards and wardrobes, radiator. Doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 2" + recess ( 3.38m x 3.10m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, range of fitted wardrobes and shelving with sliding doors. Radiator, door to :-
Split into two sections, each with double glazed windows to side. The first comprises a roll top claw foot bath and heated towel rail, the second comprises shower, low level WC and pedestal basin with fully tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and door to rear accessing walk out balcony overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.46m )
Velux skylight windows to side and double glazed windows to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' x 7' 4" ( 4.88m x 2.24m )
Velux skylight windows to side and double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, white suite comprising corner bath, separate corner shower, low level WC and pedestal basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator.
Block paved forecourt driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, screened by the tall hedges. Side access to :-
Enclosed by panel fence and hedges, predominantly laid to lawn with large patio seating area abutting the property. Astro turfed play area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41861715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.