Commercial Property for saleHigher Church Street, Blackburn Town, Blackburn
Offers in Region of
- Spacious Commercial Property
- 5 Storey Character Building
- Prime Location
- Finished to High Standard
- Sprinkler System Installed
- Vacant Possession
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Fire Alarm on each floor
- Previously a thriving Hair & Beauty Salon
- Near by Parking Available
*** FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
Crown Estates & Letting Agents are proud to offer to the market this character rich and spacious property set over five floors and in a prime location. The interior has been finished to a high standard throughout. It has previously thrived as a Hair & Beauty Salon, however the property lends itself to be used as a wide range of businesses, with similar properties being converted into residential dwellings. The property also benefits from being fully air conditioned and has had a sprinkler system and fire alarm installed on each floor.
The biggest advantage that this property holds is it's prime location, in the heart of the newly developed town centre in Blackburn. The property resides just a stone's throw from the new Blackburn Mall, a multi storey parking facility, the Cathedral grounds and a range of thriving businesses.
Overall a great investment opportunity and one that is sure to be popular. Viewings by appointment only. This really is a property that is not to be missed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41863824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Estate & Letting Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.