3 bedroom terraced house for saleBroom Street, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terrace Cottage
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Rear Pedestrian Access
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom mid-terrace cottage situated in a popular location within Great Cornard, close to amenities and local park. Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate floor, radiator, fireplace with inset stove, archway through to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.98m )
Comprehensively fitted kitchen comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, roll edge work surfaces, range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, wine rack, electric oven and hob, tiled splash backs, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, triple glazed window to rear aspect overlooking garden, stairs leading to first floor landing, archway through to utility area.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 7" ( 1.88m x 1.70m )
Range of base and eye level units, space for fridge/freezer, boiler, double glazed door leading to garden and door leading to ground floor shower room.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with tiled surround, tiled floor, triple glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space which is boarded with light connected, doors to
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.26m )
Radiator, triple glazed window to rear overlooking garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.57m x 1.80m )
Radiator, triple glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
To the rear of the property the garden is paved and partially enclosed by timber lap panel fencing, timber garden shed to remain, gated pedestrian access leading to the rear.
Please note there is a right of way across the back of the property for neighbours use.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41863944.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.