4 bedroom detached house for saleTurnberry Wynd, Irvine
Sold STC £174,000
- Modern detached home
- Flexible accommodation
- One/two public rooms
- Three/four bedrooms
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Modern fitted en-suite shower room & modern fitted bathroom
- Driveway, Gas c/h, & d/g. Enclosed gardens to rear
Modern three bedroom detached home offering flexible accommodation: entrance hall, two public rooms, modern fitted dining kitchen, conservatory, modern fitted en-suite shower room and modern fitted bathroom. There is also monobloc driveway, gas c/h, d/g and enclosed gardens to rear.
Modern detached home nestling within cul-de-sac location and offerred to the market in pristine condition throughout and has been tastefully converted and offers spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge with double doors to dining area which open to modern fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom off kitchen and conservatory off the dining area, there is also a further room downstairs which is currently being used as a gym but equally good be a fourth bedroom or additional public room, on the upper level there area three good sized double bedrooms with master benefiting from modern-suite shower room and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by monobloc driveway to front, enclosed gardens to rear, gas central heating, double glazing and additional communal parking to front. The rear garden is fully enclosed with paved patio area, lawn area and raised decking area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this immaculate family home offering modern family living within a popular residential area and ideally locate being within easy access to local shops and amenities.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the front. carpeted flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to the Front.
Modern partially tiled cloak room with wc and wash hand basin. Towel heater.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.48m )
Lounge with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window. Double doors to the dining area.
Dining area with tiled flooring. Rear facing double glazed window. Double doors to the conservatory.
3rd Reception Room Or Bedroom 16' 5" x 7' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.29m )
Reception room with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 22' 11" max x 8' 2" max ( 6.99m max x 2.49m max )
Partially tiled modern kitchen with wall and base units. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Partially tiled utility room with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window to the side and door to the side.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 7' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.39m )
Modern upvc conservatory with laminate flooring. Heater. Lights.
Landing with stair from the hall to upper apartment's. Carpeted flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with Carpeted flooring. Build in mirrored wardrobe. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Modern partially tiled en suite with wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Towel heater. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Partially tiled modern bathroom with wc, wash hand basin vanity and bath. Tiled flooring. Cupboard. Towel heater. Side facing double glazed window.
Front garden with mono bloc drive way.
Enclosed rear garden with decking area. Lawn area. Patio area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41864040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.