1 bedroom maisonette for saleTruslove Road, West Norwood, SE27
- Lovely studio flat on a quiet residential street
- Good-sized studio room with spacious sleeping area
- Well equipped, modern kitchen
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Mature communal garden
A bright and spacious studio flat located on a quiet residential street offering a private entrance, a sunny studio room with a sleeping area and a generous rear communal garden.
Located on a quiet road the property is close to the local amenities on Crown Lane and the green open spaces of Streatham Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.