3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandpit Lane, Thorpe Market, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE £240,000 - £260,000
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms & Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Plot with Established Gardens
- Garage & No Onward Chain!
A spacious detached bungalow with two reception rooms and three double bedrooms. Boasting a mature wrap around garden and garage with driveway parking. The property is in need of some modernisation and is on a good sized plot, offered with no onward chain!
GUIDE £240,000 - £260,000
This detached bungalow is set in the North Norfolk village of Thorpe Market, which is set in between the seaside town of Cromer and the market town of North Walsham. The property is in need of some modernisation and is on a good sized plot. Consisting of a kitchen/breakfast room, living room, dining room, three double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Outside, there is a detached garage with ample driveway parking. Benefiting from a wrap around garden with two patio seating areas, established shrubs, borders and mature trees, including a timber shed and greenhouse. Offered with no onward chain!
With a single glazed entrance door and full length side panel window to the front aspect. Built in storage cupboard and two radiators. Parquet flooring, wall lights and loft access. Doors off.
Living Room 15' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.62m x 4.19m )
With two single glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Two radiators and television point. Carpet and wall lights. Fireplace (not in use) with wooden mantle and marble hearth.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.02m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with tiled work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Built in eye level double oven and electric hob with cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Oil central heating boiler. Radiator and tile effect vinyl flooring. Built in storage cupboard with hot water tank. Single glazed window to the side aspect and door leading to the rear of the property and the garage.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspects and double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect. Wall lights, radiator and carpet.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
With a single glazed window to the front aspect. Wall lights, radiator and carpet.
With a hand wash basin and bath. Part tiled splashbacks. Window to the front aspect.
With a low level WC and window to the front aspect.
With up and over door.
To the side of the property there is a driveway leading to the single detached garage, with a small lawned area and a gate with access to the side of the property.
The gardens are wrapped around the side, front and rear of the property. Mainly laid to lawn with surrounding borders, established shrubs and mature trees. There are two patio seating areas - one to the front of the property and one to the rear of the property. There is a timber garden storage shed and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41866392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.