4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillen Park, Milton Keynes
Withdrawn from Market £379,995
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINER AND UTILITY ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CAR PORT WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
*FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME, EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER, IDEAL FOR WOULD-BE COMMUTERS, WALKING DISTANCE TO WILLEN LAKE*
Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents Milton Keynes are delighted to bring to the market this four bedroom, semi-detached family home, situated in the Willen Park area which is only a short walk away from both the Grand Union Canal and Willen Lake. The property is in close proximity to Central Milton Keynes shopping centre, the Xscape with its' array of entertainment and the theatre district as well as the Milton Keynes Train Station and the M1 making it, in our opinion, a fantastic buy for commuters. In brief the property comprises of an entrance hallway, downstairs shower room, lounge, family room, conservatory, kitchen/diner, utility room, four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens and a carport with off road parking to the rear of the property. To view or for more information please call Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents now.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6730519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents Ltd, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.