4 bedroom detached house for saleRosedale Close, Werrington, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- No Forward Chain
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Separate Dining Room
- Conservatory Addition
- En-Suite To Master
- Private Road
*** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE *** Offered to the market this MODERN FAMILY property benefits being marketed with NO CHAIN. Internally the property offers many MODERN FEATURES and includes a CONSERVATORY to the rear. The master benefits an EN-SUITE and there is OFF-ROAD PARKING and a SINGLE GARAGE!
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
5.87m x 3.40m (19'3" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden, part glazed door to:
4.85m x 2.82m (15'11" x 9'3"). Built-in understairs storage cupboard, stairs, opening to:
2.79m x 2.84m (9'2" x 9'4"). Half brick and PVCu double glazed construction with vent windows, two radiators, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden.
3.89m x 3.25m (12'9" x 10'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap, built-in integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base units, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed door to side.
5.87m x 3.43m (19'3" x 11'3"). Sealed unit double glazed Velux window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
1.97m x 1.00m (6'5" x 3'3"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled, WC and full height ceramic tiling to all walls, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed Velux window to front, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, full height ceramic tiling to all walls, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed velux window to front, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
2.84m x 3.30m (9'4" x 10'10"). PVCu double glazed dormer window to front, radiator.
2.87m x 3.28m (9'5" x 10'9"). PVCu double glazed window to side, sealed unit double glazed Velux window to rear, radiator.
2.06m x 2.82m (6'9" x 9'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The property is approached by a private driveway shared with next door, parking for several cars leading to a single garage, Rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fence to rear and sides and is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41868702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.