2 bedroom apartment for sale1C, Foundry Mews, Coalbrookdale, Shropshire
- Kitchen - Choice of Ellis Kitchen doors and coordinating units and worktops*. Zanussi integrated applicances inc. hob, oven, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
- Bathrooms and en-suites - Vitra sanitary ware, dual controlled heated towel rails and dual shower heads.
- Plumbing and Heating - Energy efficient Baxi gas fired boiler and radiators with thermostatic valves.
- Wall and floor finishes -Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles in cloak room, kitchen, bathroom and en-suites*
- External features - Front and rear light, 1 car parking space and paved patio areas where possible.
- *From Morris Home's range and subject to build stage
Foundry Mews is a new development of stylish two and three bedroom homes set in the beautiful and vibrant town of Ironbridge.
Number 1c is a two bedroom second floor apartment arranged over a single storey and will have off road parking. Foundry Mews is ideal for young professionals, couples and families who are ready to settle in a historic but lively town in the heart of Shropshire.
Carefully built with modern and efficient design, these light and stylish homes give you the perfect combination of comfort and modern living with designer Ellis kitchens, fresh bathrooms and bedrooms, complete with an all important car parking space.
Ironbridge, which sits on the banks of the River Severn, full of one off shops, restaurants and thriving cafe culture. Within the gorge, there is a maze of footpaths, bridleways and country lanes, perfect for weekend escapes from the city hustle and bustle.
Ironbridge is also conveniently situated for transport links and so ideal for commuters travelling to work, only 12 minutes from Telford Centre, 38 minutes from Wolverhampton and 45 Minutes from Birmingham. Telford Centre railways station is about 5 miles north of Ironbridge Gorge.
The properties, with the exception of the apartments, are freehold but there will be a management company, which will deal with maintenance of common areas such as the car park. The cost of maintenance/repair will be shared between the residents. The management company will, when all houses are sold, be owned and controlled by the residents. The apartments will be leasehold with a 999 year lease.
Directions From the Ironbridge Office proceed down the High Street and along The Wharfage for around 500 yards until reaching a mini-roundabout. The Foundry Mews development can be found on the right hand side. Sat-Nav - TF8 7DS
Property ref: 121_565_3993691
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41869011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3993691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Ironbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.