5 bedroom detached house for saleHunsley Road, Walkington, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Detached farm house style property in a 0.85 acre plot
- Over 2150 square feet
- Extremely useful outbuildings gardens and paddock
- Five bedrooms kitchen with Aga
- Gravelled drive and parking area with ample area for many cars
Outstanding characterful farm house style property with five bedrooms, gardens and paddock.
Main Description A fantastic and extremely versatile property that would suite those with an interest in equestrian, stock-keeping or even running their own business (subject to all necessary consents). This wonderful detached farmhouse has lovely open views to the front and extends to in excess of 2150 square feet and stands on a plot of approximately 0.85 acres or thereabouts laid to garden along with an extremely useful paddock to the rear. Fern Cottage is located on the Western outskirts of the village of Walkington which is one of the most sought after villages which serve the historic market town of Beverley located some two miles away. Walkington offers a superb range of amenities including public houses and restaurants, churches, recreational facilities and an extremely highly regarded primary school. The property is also in the catchment area for Beverley Grammar School and Beverley High School for Girls. Properties of this calibre very rarely come to the market and viewing is essential.
Location Walkington is a favoured residential village some two miles to the West of Beverley and with a range of local facilities within walking distance to include three public houses and associated restaurants and village supermarket in particular. There is also a well regarded local primary school.
Property ref: 121_2394_3296299
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41870949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3296299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.