2 bedroom flat for saleWorsopp Drive, London, SW4
Sold by Us £435,000
- Property with a view over Clapham Common.
- 2 minutes walking distance of Clapham Common station.
- Excllent schools in the neighbourhood.
- Vibrant High Streets ( Clapham, Abbeville Road) with cafes, restaurants, boutiques, saturday market.
- 8 minutes to Victoria Station by tube.
- Parking with vignette or......
- garage available from Lambeth on the estate.
- 99 years of a 125 leasehold left.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom split level flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of the facilities, amenities and public transport links of Clapham Common and Abbeville Road. With views across parts of Clapham Common from a private balcony, this flat is offered chain free.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41871009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4ww-mqrq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.