2 bedroom apartment for saleMarathon House, Marylebone, London, NW1
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious Reception and Dining
- Fitted Kitchen with Storage
- Private Terrace
- 2nd Floor
- Excellent Location
- 24 Hour Porterage
- Secure Underground Parking
Exceptional two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of the desirable Marathon House, 24 hour portered apartment building.
The property boasts a generous 1200sq.ft floor space, features a bright, spacious reception with plenty of room for dining and access to the private terrace.
The kitchen comes with fitted appliances, ample storage and lots of space for cooking.
The double bedrooms are of a generous size, both complete with wardrobe and doors to terrace. Master has the advantage of an en suite bathroom, with bath and separate shower.
Both bathrooms are tiled and in immaculate condition - with bath and shower.
Terrace is just over 40 feet long and provides superb views over London.
The apartment also has the advantage of a secure underground parking space.
Marathon House is located ideally between Marylebone and Baker Street station, offering east access throughout London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101076002761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newington estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.