4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBourne Vale, Hayes, Bromley, Kent
- Beautifully Presented Family Home.
- Four Bedrooms (Three Doubles).
- White Suite Shower & Bathroom.
- Splendid Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Extended Dining/Family Room.
- Sitting Room With Gas Fire.
- Utility & Cloakroom.
- Garage & 70' x 30' Garden.
Delightful, extended four bedroom (Three Doubles) semi detached house offering excellent family accommodation. The current owners have modernised and presented their home to a good standard. 14' x 12' kitchen/breakfast room with cream shaker style units and double glazed double doors to the rear garden. Sitting room with a handsome fireplace and a gas fire and an extended 16'6 dining/family room also having double glazed doors to the terrace and garden. The three double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and there is a white suite family bathroom and separate shower room. Useful utility room and white suite cloakroom. 70' x 30' garden and crazy paved hardstanding to front for two cars plus the garage.
Property ref: 121_754_4142959
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41871636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4142959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.