5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Barnby Dun, DONCASTER
- Edwardian detached property
- Five bedrooms and a two bedroom annex
- Beautifully presented
- Boasts original features
- Stunning well maintained grounds
- Popular location
Guide Price £500,000 - £600,000 An outstanding five bedroom detached Edwardian property in Barnby Dun which comprises of many original features such as stained glass windows and period fireplaces. In addition there is a two bedroomed annex.
Guide Price £500,000 - £600,000 - An outstanding five bedroom detached Edwardian property in Barnby Dun which comprises of many original features such as stained glass windows and period fireplaces. The property is an elegant family home providing ample living space & also comprises an two bedroom annex within the stunning grounds. The property has been completely updated by it's present owners and comprises of two reception rooms,modern kitchen with an arch opening to a seperate dining area and ample off road parking within the grounds.
Has a front facing single glazed stained glass windows surrounding the inner door leading to the entrance hall.
The entrance hall with a central heating radiator and access to the lounge, dining room, kitchen and rear. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and extractor fan. There is partial tiling to the walls and tiled flooring. Access to the loft.
Living Room 15' 9" x 27' 6" into recess ( 4.80m x 8.38m into recess )
Has a front facing original single glazed windows overlooking the front gardens and a side facing double glazed window, open fireplace and butler bells. There is an archway in the middle of the room. There are french doors accessing the rear courtyard.
Dining Room 13' 11" exc window recess x 16' into chimney breast recess ( 4.24m exc window recess x 4.88m into chimney breast recess )
Has an original front and side facing single glazed windows overlooking the front gardens, central heating radiator and open fireplace with original surrounding tiles. Access to the kitchen and entrance hall.
Kitchen 8' 9" to the opening x 11' 10" ( 2.67m to the opening x 3.61m )
Has two side facing double glazed windows and spotlights. This stunning kitchen is fitted with matching units with granite surfaces housing the built in sink, integrated dishwasher and fridge, kettle tap and range cooker/hob. The room also benefits from marble flooring with underfloor heating. Access to the utility room.
Breakfast Room 13' 6" x 16' ( 4.11m x 4.88m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and spotlights. The breakfast room opens through from the kitchen, fitted with matching units with granite surfaces with LED lighting under the units. The room comprises of marble tiled flooring with underfloor heating . This room is the central unit for the butler bells. Access to the hall and third reception room.
Utility Room 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
Has a rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over, integrated fridge/freezer, washer and dryer. There is under floor heating and partial wall tiling, Access to the rear, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
First Floor Landing
Has a rear facing antique glass single glazed window. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom and separate hallway which gives access to the shower room and bedroom four. There is loft access with power and lighting providing ample storage.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 14' 1" to wardrobes ( 4.50m x 4.29m to wardrobes )
Has a front and side facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and butler bells.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 16' into recess ( 4.22m x 4.88m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and butler bells.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 15' 11" ( 3.86m x 4.85m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and butler bells.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 12' ( 2.72m x 3.66m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Has a side facing single glazed window, spotlights, extractor fan and butler bells. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and free standing bath. There is partial tiling to the walls.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, shower cubicle and an opening leading to the WC. There is partial wall tiling.
To enter the property there are electronic gates which are controlled internally. To the front of the property is a large lawned garden with stairs leading up to the front of the property. There are mature shrubs surrounding with a pathway leading around the property with Victorian style street lighting. To the side of the property is a sitting area. To the rear of the property is a paved garden leading to the two bedroomed annex and separate detached double garage with attached office. There is also an additional storage area. There are two outside taps one onto the garage and one onto the two bedroomed annex.
Double Garage 20' 9" x 21' 5" ( 6.32m x 6.53m )
Has power, lighting and a loft hatch for storage. There are two seperate electric up and over doors. Access to the storage area through the side.
Office 13' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.14m x 4.01m )
Has two front facing and one side facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiator. Access to the garden and courtyard.
Outbuilding 19' 7" x 8' 3" ( 5.97m x 2.51m )
Has power, lighting and an alarm system. This is currently used for the storage of garden equipment.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the WC and lounge/kitchen area.
Has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is partial wall tiling. Access to the entrance hall.
Lounge/ Kitchen 19' 10" x 11' 9" ( 6.05m x 3.58m )
Has two front facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators. The kitchen area is fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink, plumbing for a washing machine and a free standing oven/hob. Access to the hall and the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 17' x 15' 5" ( 5.18m x 4.70m )
Has two rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a port hole. Access to the lounge/dining area.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 15' 7" ( 3.94m x 4.75m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Double doors to the side and access to the en-suite.
Has spotlights, extractor fan and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling. Access to the bedroom two.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41871804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.