3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMead Crescent, Southampton
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Summer Room
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Double glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
Open House Event 8th October offering this immaculately presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached house located in a quiet crescent in the Swaythling area. Finished to a high standard comprises of open plan kitchen/diner, separate living room, parking for two and character features.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this immaculately presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached house located in a quiet crescent in the Swaythling area, within the catchment for Riverside pre-school and Bitterne Park.
The property comprises three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and also offer built-in wardrobes and the third is a large single, and a family bathroom.
Downstairs the property offers a separate living room, open plan kitchen/diner leading on through to the summer room. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and utility room.
The current owners have successfully created a combination of a modern contemporary home while retaining the character features such as the feature fire place in living room and bedroom, log burner in the kitchen, picture rail throughout and a beautiful stain glass front door.
Throughout the property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Externally to the front of the property is off road parking for two cars, also with unrestricted on road parking. To the rear is a private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a decked area and shed. The original garage has been converted to two parts with the intention for one part to be a gym area and the other used as storage.
The owners bought the property 12 years ago, a full refurbishment took place when they bought it. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Dining Area 10' 10" x 12' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.94m )
Kitchen Area 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Summer Room 8' 1" x 11' 9" ( 2.46m x 3.58m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.11m )
Summer House Storage Area 10' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.58m )
Summer House Gym Area 7' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.24m x 3.10m )
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41871867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.