5 bedroom detached house for saleNorthiam
Sold by Us
- Beautiful period farmhouse
- Central village location
- Fabulous character features
- Inglenook fireplaces
- Kitchen with room for a breakfast table
- Good size bedrooms
- Lovely mature gardens
- Refitted bathrooms
- Planning permission for a double garage
A delightful 15th century grade II listed farmhouse set in lovely gardens of just under half an acre in the centre of the village. The house has been the subject of comprehensive and sympathetic renovation and is now a beautifully presented family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41876715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference C1231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobbs Parker Estate Agents, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.