3 bedroom detached house for saleLariggan Crescent, Penzance, Cornwall
- SPLENDID FORMER GENTLEMAN'S RESIDENCE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- SET IN GLORIOUS GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY LEADING TO DOUBLE CARPORT
- VERSATILE 4 ROOM ANNEXE/STUDIO/OFFICE
- FANTASTIC VIEWS ACROSS MOUNTS BAY
- EPC RATING - E50
Three bedroom family home with detached annexe, plentiful parking and sea views. Viewing essential
We are delighted to offer to the market this 1930's three bedroom detached family home which was originally built as a gentleman's residence. Situated in a highly popular residential area between the towns of Penzance and Newlyn in an elevated position taking advantage of some lovely sea and coastal views over St. Michaels Mount towards the Lizard peninsula and Penlee Point to the west. The accommodation is of a generous size and retains many original features such as oak panelling and feature fireplaces to the ground floor along with oak wooden flooring.
The property is approached by a gated tarmacadam driveway which leads to the double carport and also a former coach house which has recently been converted to four room annexe which would be ideal for an independent relative or useful studio/office area. To the front and rear of the property are impressive lawned and paved areas which both offer a high degree of privacy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.