2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSaffron Way, Crowle, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN17
Sold STC £118,500
- Well presented two bedroom end of terrace house constructed in 2007
- Well presented front and enclosed rear garden with south facing patio and lawn
- Private off road parking space
- Lounge and fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Popular village location
- Gas central heating and UPVC windows and doors
- Downstairs WC
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideal for first time buyer, somebody wanting a quiet location, or great opportunity for buy to let
- Easy access to M180 motorway and local transport links
Radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs, uPVC double glazed entrance door, door to:
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, UPVC opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 3.34m (10'11") x 1.70m (5'7")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with tiled worktop space over round edged worktops, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, concealed gas boiler, built-in slimline dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 4.40m (14'5") x 3.76m (12'4")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, window to rear, fireplace with granite effect inset and hearth, mantle over, radiator, uPVC double glazed entrance French doors to rear, under stairs storage cupboard.
Radiator, access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 3.76m (12'4") x 3.05m (10')
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with separate shower over and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC, extensive tiled splashbacks and half height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side, tiled flooring with recessed ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 2 3.79m (12'5") max x 2.58m (8'5")
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Garden frontage with paving to front entrance continuing to the side pedestrian gate leading into enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect laid to lawn with paved patio, planted borders and timber workshop/shed. An allocated off street parking space is available to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41883702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South Yorks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.