5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShaggy Calf Lane Slough, SL2
- 5 mins walk from local shops
- 10 minute walk from train station and town centre
- Within 1 mile radius of various primary and secondary schools
- Availability to extend property out onto back garden and side garage and into large loft area.
- Parking for 2 cars on drive
- Peaceful South facing back garden 180 feet long (full length not fully appreciated in pictures)
- 10 minutes drive to M4 M40 A40 M25
- 1 mile from Eton high street/windsor/Blackpark
- Down stairs toilet and shower
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41885313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lvv-wrem. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.