4 bedroom detached house for saleMoorside Crescent, Drighlington, BRADFORD
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Useful conservatory
- Ensuite facilities
- Internal inspection highly recommended
This FOUR bedroom property has so much more to offer than first meets the eye. With ENSUITE facilities, downstairs cloakroom/WC, a lovely CONSERVATORY and immaculate presentation throughout this really facilities all that is required for modern day living.
Commanding FOUR bedroom detached family home situated on a popular cul-de-sac residential location. This four bedroom property has so much more to offer than first meets the eye. With ENSUITE facilities, downstairs cloakroom/WC, a lovely CONSERVATORY and immaculate presentation throughout this really facilities all that is required for modern day living. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
Door to the front, has central heating radiator and access to the lounge.
Lounge 20' x 11' 10" ( 6.10m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire, TV point, gas central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Patio doors leading to conservatory, central heating radiator and useful TV point.
Kitchen/diner 16' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.79m )
Open planned kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complimentary work surfaces over, including sink and drainer which has a one and half bowl , fan assisted electric oven with matching gas hob and cooker hood extractor, gas central heating radiator, useful dining area and windows that overlook the rear garden.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, work surfaces, gas central heating radiator, door to the rear garden and useful cupboards.
Conservatory 16' 11" x 7' ( 5.16m x 2.13m )
uVPC construction, wall mounted heaters, useful TV point and windows overlooking the rear garden.
Cloakroom/WC has wash hand basin, low level flush WC, double glazed window to side and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
First floor landing has loft access, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to side.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, gas central heating radiator and useful TV point and built in wardrobes.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator, low level flush WC , extractor fan and window.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas central heating radiator and useful TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 5" plus doorway ( 2.95m x 2.26m plus doorway )
Double glazed window to rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front and gas central heating radiator.
Modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with taps and shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan and gas central heating radiator.
Driveway to the front of the house with an integral garage with up and over doors and a useful car port to the side. Rear garden having imitation grass which offers a clinical and modern edge, has space for a Jacuzzi, patio area and fenced boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41887305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY104456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.