4 bedroom detached house for saleManna House, Redmans Hill, BLACKFORD, Wedmore, Somerset
- Large detached four bedroom country property
- Central yet quiet village location
- Large family kitchen and three reception rooms
- Huge landing area and four bedrooms
- Two en suites as well as the family bathroom
- Triple garage, workshop and off road parking
- Good size front and rear gardens
- Offered with the benefit of no onward chain
A superb detached four bedroom country property located within the popular village of Blackford and in the increasingly popular school catchment area including Hugh Sexy Middle School just a short walk away. This large family home was built to a high specification for the previous owner. On the ground floor there is a large welcoming hallway, a very spacious sitting room, a second family sitting room, a study, a dining room and a conservatory. On the first floor are two very large bedrooms both with en suite facilities and a further two bedrooms and the family bathroom. In total this impressive property measures approximately 3600 sq ft. At the front of the house there is a detached triple garage as well as off road parking for several cars. The third of the garages is currently used as a workshop. The rear garden is a good size, private and with a selection of mature shrubs and trees. The property is offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
Property ref: 121_2366_3569342
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41887383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3569342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.