3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Gildersome, Leeds
- Well Presented Terrace Property
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Lounge. Modern Kitchen
- Pebbled Patio & Lawned Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- EPC Rating = E
A well presented three bedroom through-by-light mid terrace property with PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. The property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen fitted with a range of modern units. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. To the basement there is a cellar area. Externally to the front of the property there is a pebbled patio and lawned garden. Situated within the popular village of Gildersome the property is conveniently situated for access onto the M621 and M62 motorway. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41888826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR160095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.