3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAllens Orchard, Chipping Warden
Sold STC £280,000
- Detached bungalow
- Potential for updating and extending
- Three bedrooms
- Large detached workshop
- Gas central heating
- Off road car parking
Full descriptionOFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, A SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH POTENTIAL FOR UPDATING AND EXTENDING AND WITH A LOVELY PRIVATE GARDEN LOCATED ON THIS QUIET NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN THIS POPULAR VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, spacious open plan sitting room and dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, single garage, detached large workshop, potential to extend, gas central heating, off road car parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£280,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 7 miles
Daventry 13 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
M1 (Junction 15) 16 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
Directions - From Junction 11 of the M40 motorway take the A361 Daventry Road. Travel through the village of Wardington and continue until Chipping Warden is reached. Having entered the village take the first right hand turning signposted to Allens Orchard and turn immediately left along this road, continue as it bears around to the right where the property will be found on the left after a short distance.
Situation - CHIPPING WARDEN lies approximately 7 miles north east of Banbury and 13 miles south west of Daventry. Within the village amenities include two public houses, butchers, parish church and primary school. There are hourly buses to Banbury, Daventry and Rugby. The village lies within the catchment area for Chenderit Secondary School at Middleton Cheney. Junction 11 of the M40 will be found approximately 6 miles away on the outskirts of Banbury and junctions for the M1 will be found either north or south of Daventry.
The Property - 16 ALLENS ORCHARD is a spacious detached bungalow which is pleasantly located on this quiet no through road with a generous and pretty mature garden to the rear. The property has huge scope for improvement and extending subject to the relevant planning permissions.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Most pleasant location on this quiet cul de sac.
* Entrance hallway with two storage cupboards and doors leading onto all ground floor accommodation.
* There is a kitchen/breakfast room which is well fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board and a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over. There is an integrated oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. From here there is a door to a rear lobby with a door to the rear garden and a door into the garage.
* There is a superb and spacious dining room and sitting room which are open plan. This is a pleasant light room with sliding doors leading onto the rear garden and with windows to both the front and rear.
* There are three bedrooms. Bedrooms one and two are both double in size and have built-in wardrobes and bedroom three is a good sized single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a coloured suite comprising a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin and is tiled.
* To the side of the property there is a single garage with a door to the front and power and light connected. Beyond this in the rear garden there is a large detached workshop which measures 21'2 x 11'11 which we believe could be converted into further accommodation if required.
* Outside the property to the front there is a pretty lawned garden and a driveway which provides off road car parking for two vehicles. The main area of garden is located to the rear and extends to approximately 60' in length. It is beautifully landscaped with a large lawned area, well stocked flower and plant borders, some established trees and an attractive stone wall.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41890845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26266403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.