2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleValley View Road, Riddings, Alfreton
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Bed Detached Bungalow
- Parking and Garage
- Field Views To Front Elevation
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented two bedroom link detached bungalow set on a popular area of Riddings. The property sits behind a block paved driveway and has views over fields to the front elevation.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented two bedroom link detached bungalow set on a popular area of Riddings. The property sits behind a block paved driveway and has views over fields to the front elevation. Internally there are two bedrooms, a lounge with exposed brick fireplace, fitted kitchen and a three piece shower room. Externally is a low maintenance rear garden, driveway providing off road parking and a single garage. An internal inspection of this bungalow is highly advised. If you you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a radiator, telephone point, ceiling light and doors to the kitchen and the lounge.
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is space for a freestanding electric cooker and a fridge freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine. With a ceiling light and two double glazed windows to the side elevation.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' ( 4.85m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, exposed brick fireplace, radiator, TV point, two ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a door to the inner hallway.
With a loft hatch and doors to bedrooms one and two, shower room and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" to wardrobe x 10' 1" ( 3.53m to wardrobe x 3.07m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation opening onto the garden, radiator, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Shower Room 6' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.63m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle with an electric shower over. With a radiator, partly tiled walls, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
The property sits behind a gravel and shrub bed frontage with a block paved driveway, this gives vehicular access to the garage.
To the rear of the property is a patio area with steps leading to a low maintenance gravel and shrubbery garden. There is an outside light and the garden is enclosed by panel fencing.
Garage 17' x 8' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.62m )
With an up and over door to the front elevation, power points, lighting and a pedestrian door to the side elevation leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41894016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.