4 bedroom detached house for saleCarron, Aberlour, AB38
- Architect-designed, blending modern finishes with traditional Scottish Vernacular design
- Ground floor: Living room, kitchen/dining area, study, master bedroom, en-suite bathroom, dressing room, utility room and WC
- First floor: Three double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities
- Fully double glazed. Oil fired central heating
- Easily maintained garden. Parking for several vehicles
Substantial, modern detached four bedroom (all en-suite) dwelling house situated in the picturesque village of Carron
The property is at a stage that the purchaser will have full input into the choice of kitchen and bathroom and other finishes as necessary. Our client will have an upper price limit for these rooms but if the purchaser wishes to spend extra on these rooms our client will install but the additional costs will be funded by the purchaser.
Entering through large double doors into a large hallway which has doors to the lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, master bedroom, study and WC.
The kitchen diner is a spacious room with French doors to the garden. The lounge next to this will have a feature fireplace with a multi fuel stove. The utility room is large enough for a washing machine, tumble dryer and even a chest freezer.
The master bedroom is truly luxurious with dual aspect windows, an en-suite bathroom and walk-in dressing room. Next to this there is a study which could also been used as bedroom 5.
A Idigbo staircase leads to the upper floor and the gallery landing which has a storage cupboard. There are doors to the further three double bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41895510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INE160005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.