3 bedroom detached house for saleAird, Badachro, Gairloch, IV21
- Large kitchen and lounge with open fire. Two bathrooms
- Large converted space which is easily converted into two further bedrooms or upper lounge (subject to necessary consents)
- Within walking distance of sheltered Badachro Bay which is popular for mooring boats
- Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the amount of accommodation that Cardurroch has to offer
- EPC Rating G
£35,000 below Home Report Value - Deceptively spacious three bedroom property in an elevated position overlooking Badachro set in approximately 1.3 acres
Cardurroch is a very spacious property with good sized rooms throughout. It is in walk in condition and although it only has three bedrooms the upstairs is ready to be converted to a large lounge or two further bedrooms (subject to necessary consents). Access is via stone steps to a vestibule which is half glazed and in turn leads to the hallway.
The hallway has doors to all downstairs accommodation and a useful storage cupboard, stairs rise to the first floor. To the left a door opens to the large L shaped lounge which has dual aspect windows giving plenty of light. The window to the front has views to Badachro Bay and moorings. There is an open fire set in a stonework surround which is a lovely focal point. To the rear of the lounge is the dining area which has a window overlooking the side garden. A door leads to the kitchen.
The kitchen has a very good range of floor and wall units and a larder cupboard giving extra storage. There is an integrated fridge and double oven with separate ceramic hob. A washing machine is also included in the sale. To the rear of the kitchen and leading to the back garden is a porch. There is also a WC.
To the end of the hall are the two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and completing the ground floor accommodation is a family bathroom with a four piece suite in white which includes a corner bath with shower attachment.
The first floor of the property offers a spacious area which is ripe for conversion to an upstairs lounge or two bedrooms (subject to necessary consents) it is already carpeted and has 4 Velux windows and a large window to the gable end enjoying views to Gairloch. There is a shower room and store.
Beneath the property is an integral garage and under house store offering superb storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41895564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INE160017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.