2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleAsh Close, Langtoft, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Two bedroom bungalow
- Non estate location
- 15ft Lounge
- 13ft Kitchen/Diner
- Refitted Bathroom
- Single garage
- Rear garden not overlooked, Recently modernised by the current owner
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Non estate location
* 15ft Lounge
* 13ft Kitchen/Diner
* Refitted Bathroom
* Single garage
* Rear garden not overlooked
* Recently modernised by the current owner
Pvcu double glazed door to front to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard.
4.11m x 2.67m (13'6" x 8'9"). Refitted in 2015 with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, textured ceiling, wall mounted gas combination boiler (fitted in 2015).
4.83m x 3.28m (15'10" x 10'9"). Gas point, radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden.
3.81m x 2.67m (12'6" x 8'9" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
2.82m x 2.08m (9'3" x 6'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Refitted in 2015 with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Front enclosed by small brick wall, laid to gravel. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden shed. Driveway to rear leading to garage 5.51m x 2.69m (18'1" x 8'10") single garage with power and light connected, eaves storage space.
* The vendor informs us that the garage door is 2 years old.
* Laminate flooring was fitted in the hallway, kitchen and lounge in 2016.
* The property has new skirting and electrical sockets.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41896509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.