2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazelbank Avenue, Nottingham
Sold STC £115,000
- Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000
- Two Bedroom
- Driveway and Garage
- Extended to the Rear
- Side Bay
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyers
This property comes to the market in great conditions ideal for any first time buyer that's not looking to do much work to a property in a great location set within the Mapperly boundary.
Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000. This property comes to the market in great conditions ideal for any first time buyer that's not looking to do much work to a property in a great location set within the Mapperly boundary, which is backed off from wells road. Extends to the rear to give more living space on the ground floor, great started home and has great links to schools.
With double glazed obscure door to the front elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting and door to living room.
Living Room 12' 6" x 12' 5" Into Recess ( 3.81m x 3.78m Into Recess )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, storage heater, wall mounted electric feature fire place, TV point, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting and Internet point and opening to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" Into Bay x 8' ( 4.42m Into Bay x 2.44m )
With a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, free standing electric cooker, extractor hood, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled splash backs, ceiling lighting, glass block window to the rear elevation, tiled flooring.
With double glazed bay window to the side elevation, laminate flooring, storage heater, ceiling lighting, and opening to extension.
Reception Room 2 / Extention 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
With double glazed french doors to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, storage heater and door to the side porch.
With ceiling lighting, loft access, storage heater and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling spot lights, storage heater and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling lighting and storage heater.
Consists of a bath with mixer tap and power shower over, low level W/C, pedestal sink, ceiling lighting, double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls and stainless steel heated towel rail.
To the rear is a enclosed low maintenance landscaped rear garden with slated gravel patch and shed for storage, with patio area, fencing and brick walls to borders and gate to side porch.
The side porch has polycarbinate roofing providing shelter which is utilised as a drying area with gates to rear garden.
To the front is a lawn garden.
Property also benefits from a driveway and garage which is situated under the coach house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41896620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.