2 bedroom terraced house for saleWindsor Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £399,950
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- SUN LOUNGE
- SHOWER ROOM/UTILITY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REFITTED FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- APPROX 160FT REAR GARDEN
This delightful extended two bedroom Victorian terrace offers contemporary and spacious accommodation, for which viewing is highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN
double glazed door to front, radiator, engineered oak flooring, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' ( 4.52m x 3.66m )
double glazed bay window to front, open fireplace, radiator, telephone point, TV point, engineered oak flooring.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.58m )
open fireplace, undestairs cupboard, radiator, TV point, engineered oak flooring.
Family Room/sun Lounge 12' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.84m )
two double glazed windows to side, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, double glazed French doors.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.62m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, single bowl stainless steel drainer sink unit, solid wood work surfaces, splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, laminate flooring, skylights to roof.
Utility Room/shower Room
low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, shower socket, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, airing cupboard, chrome towel rail, spotlights, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
access to fully boarded loft with ladder, power and light.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
double glazed window to front, Vicrtorian style radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
double glazed window to rear, Victorian style radiator, bath with mixer taps, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
gravel area to front providing parking for 3-4 vehicles.
patio area with garden path leading down to shed at the head of the garden, lawn, shrub and plant borders, side access gate and tap, in all extending to approximately 160'.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Braywick Road and continue onto the A308 Windsor Road and after some distance 236 will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41898276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.