4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnowsley Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £270,000
- Four bedroom semi-detached house
- Shared driveway
- En-Suite to master
- No forward chain
- Sought after location
Situated in both Court Lane and Springfield school catchments this superbly presented four bedroom family home is a MUST VIEW property and available with NO CHAIN!! The semi detached house in brief boasts an en-suite to the main bedroom, two large receptions rooms, and 17'5" (approx) conservatory!
Situated in both Court Lane and Springfield school catchments this superbly presented four bedroom family home is a MUST VIEW property and available with NO CHAIN!! The semi detached house boasts an en-suite to the main bedroom, two large receptions rooms, fitted kitchen as well as a 17' 5" (approx ) conservatroy which gives access to the mature and well presented garden. Call now to arrange your viewing....
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, varnished floorboards, doors to:
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side, W.C
Lounge 12' 5" max x 10' 7" plus bay ( 3.78m max x 3.23m plus bay )
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed bay window to front, working log burner, varnished floorboards
Kitchen 6' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.03m x 2.49m )
Smooth ceiling and tiled walls, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, door to conservatory, work surfaces, electric oven, 5 ring hob, cookerhood, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring
Dining Room 11' 4" max x 10' 11" ( 3.45m max x 3.33m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to conservatory, radiator, carpets
Conservatory 17' 5" x 8' 5" ( 5.31m x 2.57m )
Self cleaning glass roof, double glazed window to rear and side, UPVC Construction, smooth walls, tiled floor, door to cupboard with plumbing for washing machine
Smooth ceiling and walls, stairs to ground floor, stairs to second floor, carpets, doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' 11" into bay x 11' 3" plus recess ( 4.24m into bay x 3.43m plus recess )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, carpets
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.48m )
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpets
Bedroom Four 7' x 7' 10" ( 2.13m x 2.39m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes housing central heating boiler, radiator, carpets
Smooth ceiling, tiled walls, double glazed window to front, bath, electric shower, wash hand basin, W.C, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring
Second Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling and walls, stairs from first floor, door to:
Bedroom One 15' max x 17' 7" max ( 4.57m max x 5.36m max )
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, double glazed skylight, radiator, smooth walls, carpets
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, part smooth, part tiled walls, double glazed skylight, bath, shower attachment, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, W.C, tiled floor
Enclosed rear garden, double wooden gates to side access, laid to lawn with mature shrubs at end, large wooden shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41900280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.